GLDC TERMS & CONDITIONS
Global Link Dining Club Member Rewards Program Terms and Conditions
Date: October 29, 2019
The Global Link Dining Club Member Rewards Program ("GLDC") is owned and operated by Global Link Retail Management Limited. By applying for membership under the GLDC Member Rewards Program and/or becoming a GLDC member (“Member”), the applicant or the Member hereby confirms that he/she agrees to be bound by the terms and conditions set out herein below (including any changes to these terms and conditions from time to time).
Application for membership:
- Download the GLDC Membership Rewards Program app from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store, and register a member's mobile phone number and email via "Member Registration" to create a Silver member account. Each valid mobile phone number or email can only be registered once. Customers spent or accumulated 300 points within one year can be upgraded to Gold member.
- Applicants must be at least 18 years old; each person can apply for only one GLDC membership.
- The accumulative spending amount will only be calculated based on the amount spent by the applicant at the GLDC designated restaurants in Hong Kong.
- The accumulative spending amount is calculated based on the original price plus a service charge and deducting other benefits or discounts.
- Only one invoice with QR Code to save points will be issued for each spending. There is no invoice separation service.
- Members can keep the consumption receipts, and use the GLDC Member Rewards Program App to scan the QR code on the receipt to record the points within 30 days after consumption. Overdue will not be accepted.
- The accumulated spending amount records and points in GLDC apps will be updated within 48 hours after scanning the QR code to save points. Members can view the accumulated consumption records and points through the GLDC member application. The reward points used will be deducted immediately when using the member discount. All records are subject to GLDC's records, members cannot dissent.
- Any purchases made at GLDC designated restaurants in Hong Kong before becoming a member will not entitle to any reward points.
- If the applicant successfully becomes a member, a confirmation email will be received no later than 48 hours after application. Members can log in to the membership app to check account status.
- The Applicant must fill out all mandatory fields in the registration page with true and accurate information. GLDC shall not process any applications with incomplete or inaccurate information and reserve all rights to decline any application for GLDC without declaring any grounds for such a decision.
- If the applicant needs to change his / her personal information after becoming a member, he/she can directly log in to the GLDC Member Rewards Program apps to change it. However, members must pay attention to the fact that the month and date of birth cannot be changed, and the mobile phone number can only be changed once.
GlobalLink Dining Club Members：
- GLDC Silver membership does not have an expiration date, the member points will expire at 23:59:59 on December 31 each year. Gold membership and points will expire one year after the date of becoming / upgrading to the Gold member. Gold members can maintain Gold status if he/she can accumulate spending amount of $3000 within one year.
- Members can log in to the GLDC Member Rewards Program app to check the expiration date of the reward points. In order to protect the rights and benefits of members, GLDC will send a notification through its app to members before the expiry date of the reward points.
GLDC membership can only be used by the members themselves and cannot be transferred to others. When using the related GLDC membership benefits or saving reward points, members may need to show their membership identification, such as confirming the registered mobile phone number or showing the electronic membership card displayed on the membership apps.
Coupons in the GLDC apps cannot be used in conjunction with other offers, discounts or cash vouchers.
Members can earn reward points on regular-priced products at GLDC designated restaurants in Hong Kong (“Oreryu Shio Ramen”, “LDK by Ufufu Café”, “Chun Shui Tang”, “Shabu Shabu Sinki”, and “Yakiniku Jumbo”). Points are calculated based on the actual spending amount of each transaction. Earning points is only applicable to meals for here and pick up
- Members must indicate their membership status before payment to enjoy the membership benefits. In any case, if they fail to present a valid identification membership status, the discount will not be able to obtain or reimburse, and will not be recounted afterward.
- The reward points cannot be transferred or used by others, nor can they be combined with other members' rewards points. But you can redeem coupons and give them to friends.
- Members have no right to participate in the constitution, operation or management of the GLDC nor any right in or any claim over any assets of GLDC.
- Members must provide GLDC with up-to-date and accurate details about their mobile phone number or email. GLDC shall bear no responsibility and liability for any loss caused by members' failure to notify GLDC of changes to their mobile phone number or email.
- Members can terminate their membership at any time by written notice or email email@example.com, at that time any unused points will be cancelled and membership will be terminated.
- In the event of any breach of the terms and conditions of the GLDC, or the use of the reward points or members benefits is unauthorized, misconduct, fraudulent or otherwise unlawful, GLDC has the right to stop one's participation in the Member Rewards Program and/or immediately terminate one's membership with or without notice. GLDC will not be liable for any loss or damage resulting therefrom and also has the right to take action for recovery of any loss suffered by GLDC as a result of the breach.
- GLDC reserves absolute right to terminate the Member Rewards Program at any time with reasonable notice, where reasonably practicable, without giving any reasons therefor. All rights and privileges of the member shall cease upon the termination of the Member Rewards Program and GLDC will not be liable for any loss or damage resulting therefrom.
- Not all Members will be eligible to participate in all promotions and GLDC may from time to time impose other limitations on Members' participation in any particular promotion. Members taking part in any promotion shall be deemed to have agreed to be bound by any specific terms and conditions which may be imposed by GLDC in relation to such promotion.
- GLDC is restricted to non-Global Link Retail Management Limited employees or staff members only. If any employee or staff member is found participating in this membership rewards programme, their membership and reward points will be cancelled immediately without notice.
- GLDC shall hold sole and absolute discretion in any dispute arising from either the Program or these Terms and Conditions, and members are wholly bound by any final decision subsequently arrived by GLDC.
GLDC reserves the right to amend the Terms and Conditions of the Member Reward Program without prior notice. All changes or amendments are effective once announced on the GLDC website. Members should regularly check whether this Terms and Conditions of the Program has been modified, as the Member's continued use of the Program or the App indicates the acceptance of any change to this Terms and Conditions of the Program. In case of any dispute, decision of GLDC shall be final.